With the CRYPTO-CODESAFER you save your recovery words on 3mm thick surgical grade stainless steel. It consists of two CRYPTO CODESAFER plates, four screws and four spacers. All parts are made of stainless steel and Swiss quality.
- CRYPTO-CODESAFER is made of extremely robust stainless steel (each plate is 3mm thick, together they have a thickness of 6mm)
- CRYPTO-CODESAFER is resistant to fire and fire (a fire reaches approx. 800 - 1000°C, the melting point of stainless steel is approx. 1500°C)
- CRYPTO-CODESAFER is resistant to flooding and water (does not rust or oxidize in salt water)
- CRYPTO-CODESAFER is resistant to earthquakes and external impacts (withstands strong impacts and hardly deforms)
- CRYPTO-CODESAFER is secured with special stainless steel screws so that the recovery seed cannot be quickly noted or photographed
With the CODESAFER you store your recovery words on 3mm thick surgical grade stainless steel. It consists of two CODESAFER plates, four screws (one spare screw) and four spacers. All parts are made of stainless steel and Swiss quality.
A CODESAFER plate contains space for 12 words, which you hammer in with capital letters. Then both panels are placed next to each other (lettering to lettering) and screwed securely with the supplied special screws and spacers. This way your RECOVERY CODE is secure and cannot be read immediately. Optionally, you can fix two locks on the two opposite ends (screw holes).